Facebook

Login

Support Sailonline

If you haven't already - join the SAILONLINE YACHT CLUB!

Please also consider making a donation - all amounts are greatly appreciated!

Board » Technical Support » QT NMEA activation error

Page: Previous 1 2

Thanks Bimmer: I have it all reloaded and it seems to be working again. I really appreciate your support with all this.
Again. I am at my wits end! Yesterday everything was working fine. Today no connection between SOL and QT. Failed to connect to TCP Host 192.168.4.26 Port 5010. I have been at it for 8 hrs. My very experienced techie for over an hr. Turned off all the firewalls. Downloaded latest version of Java 10/20/2020 and Qt 5.9-12. Brainaid Proxy is a security exception in both Java and my security software. Proxy opens and starts. Multiple ports tried. Qt settings checked. See above - once before it stopped during the Carib Race, no solution and then it started up again on its own!! I may be too frustrated to do the PIC without Qt! I have tired myself out to be able to handle 20+ hrs of SOMP's in what looks like a very tricky race of continuous tacking.
Well it happened again. I rebooted my computer and it started!!!

Page: Previous 1 2

Please login to post a reply.

Races

Next Race: 00d 00h 00m

Current Races:

Iliamna Lake, Alaska 2023

In search of wind and ice, we traveled as far as Alaska. Here on Lake Iliamna we will have our next ice race. Round the lake 145nm circuit counterclockwise in the DN ice boat. High speeds are expected so fasten your seatbelts and put on your goggles. Please note that there is no Performance Loss.
Race #1663
INFO by brainaid.de
DN ice boat PARTICULARS
WX Updates:
0430 / 1030 / 1630 / 2230
Ranking: DN - SYC
Race starts: Feb 11th 15:00 Registration will open soon

▶ Flash
GO TO RACE

Aland Sea TIMED Race 2023
Norrtalje Segelsallskap, 70km NE of Stockholm was founded in 1920, and time was when the society’s season opened with a challenging offshore race from the club line off Flaten island at the mouth of the long and narrow Norrtaljeviken, out onto a triangular course around the Aland Sea, to finish at Simpnas slightly to the north on Bjorko island - some 78nm in total. This will be the 6th time that SOL is running this race, and just like its previous iteration almost exactly 2 years ago will be held as a TIMEDrace in pretty Club Swan 50s.
RE-REGISTER HERE to race again after finishing a run
Race #1651
INFO by brainaid.de
Club Swan 50 PARTICULARS
WX Updates:
Ranking:
TRQ1 - TRCH - SUPSOL - SYC
RACE CLOSE: Sunday, 26 February at 23:00 UTC
Race starts: Feb 11th 12:00 Registration will open soon

▶ Flash
GO TO RACE

Melbourne to Hong Kong
After celebrating Christmas and New Year it is time for the second run in this year's Ocean Race Championship. After leaving Melbourne on this (about) 5.500 NM course, we will leave the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines, all to port. And remember, once again we'll have to choose the best way to cross the Doldrums
PRIZE: SMPF
Race #1658
INFOfrom brainaid.de
OD65v3 Particulars
WX Updates:
Ranking:
OCQ1-OCCH-SUPSOL-SYC
Race starts: Feb 04th 05:00 Registration Open!

▶ Flash
GO TO RACE

Buenos Aires to Rio 2023

This year's second ARCH series race will run from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on a route designed by SOLer Vida_Maldita (under his former alias of zero) in 2013. This is a replica of a classic triennial race of 1200nm, first run in 1947. More information about this IRL race can be found here.
So, Bemvindo/Bienvenidos in this coastal classic and prepare your 90ft Monohulls well.
Race #1662
INFO by brainaid.de
90ft Monohull PARTICULARS
WX Updates:
Ranking:
ARQ1 - ARCH - SUPSOL - SYC
RACE CLOSE: Sunday,
February 12 at 2300 UTC.
Race starts: Feb 01st 18:00 Registration Closed

▶ Flash
GO TO RACE

Go to race archive

SYC Ranking

1. Sailonline Yacht Club Member WRmirekd
  2. Sailonline Yacht Club Member Pit8008
  3. Sailonline Yacht Club Member FreyjaUSA
  4. Sailonline Yacht Club Member Vida_Maldita
  5. Sailonline Yacht Club Member Kipper1258
  6. Sailonline Yacht Club Member bonknhoot
  7. Sailonline Yacht Club Member Sax747
  8. Sailonline Yacht Club Member SlideRule
  9. Sailonline Yacht Club Member TarassBoulba
  10. Sailonline Yacht Club Member rafa

View full list

Series

Mobile Client

SYC members have the benefit of access to our mobile/lightweight web client!

The mobile client